English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: JCE Plugin(s)
JCE Plugin(s) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
The latest version of JCE and JCE Plugins appears to not be supported by JMS Multi Site. I have installed JCE and the JCE Template manager on my Master site and one of my Slave sites. Both Master and Slave site can use the JCE editor, but on the Slave site when trying to use the JCE Template Manager to select a template for an article I receive multiple errors that reference the Master site directory. I think the JCE Template manager is referencing back to the Master site to try and build the "directory" listing where the template files can be selected from, instead of looking to the Slave site directory. I've attached the plugin below for you to test with. Once you have downloaded it, please remove as it is a purchased plugin, and do not wish to violate the license.
samhnky
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/09/13 09:40 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JCE Plugin(s) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
edwin2win You normally pick these up fairly quickly and at least notify if it is something JMS2WIN can work on... I see you haven't made any updates to the Forum since 9/10, so I hope everything is ok, and patiently wait for your advice on how to proceed.
samhnky
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:JCE Plugin(s) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
I just read you post and removed the attachement.
In the future, you can directly send me the file by email to avoid publishing it.

Sorry if sometime it takes time to get a reply in the forum.
Here you can noticed that was the week-end and sorry I don't work 24 hours a day and 7 days a weeks. Sometimes, I also need to do a break.
edwin2win
graph

Re:JCE Plugin(s) 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you, I wasn't upset. Just knew you were normally very fast to respond, so I was just expressing that I hoped everything was going well for you. I hope you had a great weekend, and I say if it was too short take a longer one... I'll still be here when you ready...

Just let me know if you need anything else from me... I did try to PM you the other night, as I thought that was what I had done in the past, but I couldn't find the PM, and if I have had your email in the past, I forgot about it...
samhnky
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

I have correctly received the extension but didn't yet had the time to investigate in detail. You are in my to do list.
edwin2win
graph

The JCE templatemanger does not contain the JCE.

Please send me in the attachement of an email all the extension that are required to reproduce the problem.
I am not able to install the jce_templatemanager_203. Joomla report an error that "Plugin Install: No plugin file specified"

It seems this plugin should be installed inside another extension (I suppose the JCE component that you didn't sent).

See the contact us for the email address
www.jms2win.com/en/contact-us
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla