English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Webee Comments
Webee Comments 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Greetings,

I have a problem with the component "Webee Comments", and I hope you can help me solve it.

I have multiple sites set up; each site uses a different template. When I click on the "Comment" link provided by the "Webee" component on a slave site, the template gets all messed up.

I traced the problem to this fact:
When you click on the "Comment" button, the Webee component load a page using an AJAX command. The page loaded is "index2.php". This index2.php loads the "default" CSS stylesheet from the Master site, overruling the slave own CSS stylesheet.

The URL provided to the AJAX function contains the correct domain, and I do not understand why the page loads the wrong stylesheet. Does JMS parse the requests to index2.php or just the request to index.php?

I hope you can help me fix this problem.

Joomla version: 1.5
JMS version: 1.2.64
Webee Version: 2.1

Thank you.
blissco
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Webee Comments 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Update:

I kept researching for a possible solution, and I found that the use of "index2.php" in Joomla 1.5 is deprecated. The AJAX function calls for a URL like this one:
www.slave-domain.com/index2.php?option=com_webeecomment

I read that it should be like this one instead:
www.slave-domain.com/index.php?option=co...t&tmpl=component

I tried to replace the deprecated link with the correct one, but the result is still the same: the page loads the CSS stylesheet from the Master domain, and not for the slave domain. The HTML of the loaded page contains this:

link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/master_template/css/template.css" type="text/css"

instead of

link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/slave_template/css/template.css" type="text/css"

thank you.
blissco
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Webee Comments 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Update #2:

I found the solution of my problem. I had an error in the template file "component.php", which was loading the wrong template file.

Thank you.
blissco
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla