English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: BF Quiz for Joomla 1.7
BF Quiz for Joomla 1.7 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I installed BF Quiz for Joomla 1.7 on the master site. I then used the tools to install BF quiz on the slave site. I also installed this extension directly on the slave site. Under the tool tab it is not showing the tables installed on the slave site (see attached image). I also get the following error on the slave site when I try and used the BF Quiz component:

Table 'master_investmentengineerJ17.a7ar5_bfquiz_plus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT ag.title AS access_level,a.*, cc.title AS category_name FROM `a7ar5_bfquiz_plus` AS a LEFT JOIN a7ar5_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access LEFT JOIN `a7ar5_categories` AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.parent,category_name asc, a.ordering asc Table 'master_investmentengineerJ17.a7ar5_bfquiz_plus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT ag.title AS access_level,a.*, cc.title AS category_name FROM `a7ar5_bfquiz_plus` AS a LEFT JOIN a7ar5_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access LEFT JOIN `a7ar5_categories` AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.parent,category_name asc, a.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 20 Table 'master_investmentengineerJ17.a7ar5_bfquiz_plus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT ag.title AS access_level,a.*, cc.title AS category_name FROM `a7ar5_bfquiz_plus` AS a LEFT JOIN a7ar5_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access LEFT JOIN `a7ar5_categories` AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.parent,category_name asc, a.ordering asc Table 'master_investmentengineerJ17.a7ar5_bfquiz_plus' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT ag.title AS access_level,a.*, cc.title AS category_name FROM `a7ar5_bfquiz_plus` AS a LEFT JOIN a7ar5_viewlevels AS ag ON ag.id = a.access LEFT JOIN `a7ar5_categories` AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.parent,category_name asc, a.ordering asc

What is happening Edwin? I am also sending you this extension in an email so you can test it if necessary.
Thanks,
Mark Redmond
markredmond9
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: BF Quiz for Joomla 1.7 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
When an extension is not defined in the JMS tool, generally you have a red cross X that tell you that there is a risk to define the extension because we never reviewed the extension and discovered which MySQL tables are used by the extension.

In this case, you have to send a the extension in the attachement of an email.
We received it and we will have review it to potentially include it definition in a next release of Jms Multi Sites;
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla