English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: share virtuemart
share virtuemart 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi!

I´d like to share the virtuemart of the master site with a slave site but I only get those errors:

Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_vm_auth_group AS SELECT * FROM `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group`]. DB Error: ANY command denied to user 'dbxxx02'@'localhost' for table 'jos_vm_auth_group' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_vm_auth_group AS SELECT * FROM `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group`
Create User error [1410]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group` TO `dbxxx02`@`ipadress` IDENTIFIED BY 'dbxxx01password' WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You are not allowed to create a user with GRANT SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group` TO `dbxxx02`@`ipadress` IDENTIFIED BY 'dbxxx01password' WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_vm_auth_group AS SELECT * FROM `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group`]. DB Error: ANY command denied to user 'dbxxx02'@'localhost' for table 'jos_vm_auth_group' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_vm_auth_group AS SELECT * FROM `dbxxx01`.`jos_vm_auth_group`

The error list ist much longer.

What is wrong?

Installing it to the slave site works fine, but not to share!

Thanks
alphaprojekt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: share virtuemart 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
This is a "command denied to user" that is documented plenty of times in the forum.

Your MySQL user privileges must be increased to have privileges to create and show views.

See also the tutorial video 0.b slide 35 that show how to increase the MySQL user priviliges with PHPMyAdmin
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-0b

If you are using shared hosting and that you don't have access to the MySQL user privileges, contact your hosting support to ask them increase the privileges or contact your server administrator.
edwin2win
graph

Re: share virtuemart 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, but can you give a link to a solved thread? I can only find threads concerning the same problem but no solution!

I asked my hosting provider and the PHPMyAdmin-actions you describe in the tutorial are not possible!

Rights to show and create views are always set automatically.

They say the problem is that the script tries to create a new user and give him rights. But what for? I already have two seperate databases for the two sites with set up user.

Actually I have never seen the "Privileges" tab on any hoster I ever built sites on. I only know this from localhost or root servers.

So please give me a solution or a workaround! If not the extension is useless and I need a refund to buy another one to solve this!
alphaprojekt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: share virtuemart 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
The link is the one to the video 0.b slide 35 and this is NOT correct to say that the create view and show view are setup automatically as you have a "command denied to user" when creating a view.

There is no workarround if you don't have the MySQL root login and have access to the MySQL user privileges to increase the privileges.

So report the issue to your hosting provider.
edwin2win
graph

edwin2win wrote:
The link is the one to the video 0.b slide 35 and this is NOT correct to say that the create view and show view are setup automatically as you have a "command denied to user" when creating a view.

Ok, your link is fine but it doesn´t help anyway, because there is no "Previliges"-Tab.

The rights to create and show views are ALWAYS set automatically! The whole db-connection would´t work if not! But this concerns only the user that belongs to the db.

There is no way to grant a db-user rights to show and create views in another db, sorry!

Create User error [1410]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON
`db01`.`jos_vm_auth_group` TO `db02`@`01.01.001.01`
IDENTIFIED BY 'password' WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message =
[You are not allowed to create a user with GRANT SQL=GRANT ALL
PRIVILEGES ON `db01`.`jos_vm_auth_group` TO
`db02`@`01.01.001.01` IDENTIFIED BY 'password' WITH
GRANT OPTION;]

edwin2win wrote:
So report the issue to your hosting provider.

I did. But as you would guess: It´s useless to report it again and again.

So, how can I do this?

Maybe in the same database? That shouldn´t lead to those errors!?
alphaprojekt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

alphaprojekt wrote:

Maybe in the same database? That shouldn´t lead to those errors!?

That´s the only way it works for now!
alphaprojekt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla