English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problems with RokNavMenu (Rockettheme)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problems with RokNavMenu (Rockettheme)
Problems with RokNavMenu (Rockettheme) 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I am using the lastest multisites version:
Joomla Multi Sites version: 1.2.87 (Latest available: 1.2.87)
Patches definition version: 1.2.81 (Latest available: 1.2.81)
I created a full site copy in a new db using multisites.
Joomla ver 1.5.26
I have gantry installed with a rockettheme template and for some reason the roknavmenu module does not work and throws the error below:

"Warning: require_once(/home/REMOVED/public_html/REMOVEDgantry-fusion/formatter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/REMOVED/public_html/REMOVED/modules/mod_roknavmenu/lib/renderers/RokNavMenu1XRenderer.php on line 220

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/REMOVED/public_html/REMOVEDgantry-fusion/formatter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/REMOVED/php') in /home/REMOVED/public_html/REMOVED/modules/mod_roknavmenu/lib/renderers/RokNavMenu1XRenderer.php on line 220
"

line 220 in RokNavMenu1XRenderer.php points to this:
public function getFormatterPath(&$params) {
global $mainframe;
$theme = $this->getThemePath($params);
jimport('joomla.filesystem.file');
// Get the formatters path
$formatter_path = JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT . $params->get('theme', $theme) . "/formatter.php");

$template_default_formatter_path = JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT . '/templates/' . $mainframe->getTemplate() . '/html/mod_roknavmenu/formatter.php');
if (JFile::exists($template_default_formatter_path)) {
$formatter_path = $template_default_formatter_path;
}

//see if the backwards compat custom_formatter is set.
$template_formatter = $params->get('custom_formatter', "default");
$template_named_formatter_path = JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT . '/templates/' . $mainframe->getTemplate() . '/html/mod_roknavmenu/formatters/' . $template_formatter . '.php');
if (JFile::exists($template_named_formatter_path)) {
$formatter_path = $template_named_formatter_path;
}
return $formatter_path;
}

To me it seems that something is wrong with the symbolic links pointing to it in the master folder. I could be wrong. Any help is appreciated. Also notice that "Warning: require_once(/home/REMOVED/public_html/REMOVEDgantry-fusion/formatter.php)" doesn't have a forward slash in between my "REMOVED" directory and "gantry-fusion". Let me know if you need any more information
erentaltools
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problems with RokNavMenu (Rockettheme) 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
It is not easy to imagine what is the value of REMOVED.

The error message report that a file is missing.
Check the path to identify what is not correct in the path.

I suspect that the gantry library is NOT present and should be installed in a specific path that is NOT there.

Rocket themes have several implementation of gantry.

Sometimes, this is a component, but I think they also had a plugin that contain the gantry library.

In the code that you provided, it seems that it search in the /templates directory for a template that contain the module roknavmenu.

Perhaps that you don't have any "html/mod_roknavmenu" defined in the slave site template selected.

The "REMOVED" part tells you the name that we suspect if NOT present.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla