English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win
Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello
my config : joomla 2.5.11 and JMS 1.2.97

A master site : http://portail34.catholique.fr/
And 2 slave sites (1 new and 1 since 1 year)
Since 2 days I receive the above notification :

Strict Standards: Non-static method Jms2Win::matchSlaveSite() should not be called statically in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/defines.php on line 50

Strict Standards: Non-static method Jms2Win::_getCurrentURL() should not be called statically in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/includes/multisites.php on line 6

Strict Standards: Non-static method Jms2Win::_getHostInfo() should not be called statically in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/includes/multisites.php on line 6

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/plugins/system/jcemediabox/jcemediabox.php on line 337

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/plugins/system/jcemediabox/jcemediabox.php on line 142

In the JMS2 amdinistration patches are updated
When I want to open site admin I receive a long list of notifications like

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/administrator/components/com_multisites/controller.php on line 286

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/administrator/components/com_multisites/controller.php on line 287

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/administrator/components/com_multisites/controller.php on line 291

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users3/c/centredms34/www/portail/administrator/components/com_multisites/controller.php on line 295

On my server I have checked the PHP.ini

Display_errors is OFF

I have the same problem with the 2 slave sites

Thank you for helping
grageot
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
If you receive suddently these errors, this is probably due to a PHP version modification or settings.

In the PHP.ini, in addition of the display off, you can modify the error level of reporting.

See "error_reporting" parameter in the php.ini
Add the "~E_STRICT" to ignore the reporting of strict messages.

JMS 1.3.x fix most of such errors.

Another possibility is that you add a line at the begining of /administrator/components/com_multisites/admin.multisites.php

error_reporting( JFactory::getApplication()->getCfg('error_reporting') & ~E_STRICT);
edwin2win
graph

Re:Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the answer
PHP.ini is on the server I am using. I can only spécify some variables.
I can't change error reporting parameter.
On the same server I have 2 other masters sites with a lot of slaves sites and these run well. Then I think that PHP parameters are well configured.

I have modified the file "admin.multisites.php" and added the line :
    error_reporting( JFactory::getApplication()->getCfg('error_reporting') & ~E_STRICT);

but nothing have changed

I can try with the 1.3 last version but can I update from 1.2 directly with extension manager without risk for the slaves site ?
grageot
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Strict Standards : non static method Jms2win 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
For any update/upgrade of an extension, it is always recommended to have a backup.

The upgrade from JMS 1.2.x to JMS 1.3.x is easy.
You can install JMS 1.3.x over the JMS 1.2.x
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla