English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Missing image folder - How to debug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Missing image folder - How to debug
Missing image folder - How to debug 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
For two weeks we have had multisite working flawlessly on a new server, creating 20 new sites from the same templates without problems. However since yesterday this suddenly doesn't work.

Every time i create a new site it throws me out of joomla requesting me to log in again. If i then log in, the mail menu will be missing and first after logging out and in once more the master works as it should. The database for new site is however still empty and none of the symbolic links are created.

In the backend i get the following error:

[Thu Jul 14 06:53:08 2011] [error] [client ******] File does not exist: /home/***/public_html/master/administrator/images/, referer: www.***.dk/master/administrator/index.php?option=com_multisites

Adding a images folder to administrator gives instead the following error:
[Thu Jul 14 06:57:08 2011] [error] [client *****] File does not exist: /home/***/public_html/master/administrator/images/blank.png, referer: www.***.dk/master/administrator/index.php?option=com_multisites

Since we last time had everything working the follwing has happend to the server:
- Installed JCE 2.0.1
- Changed the htaccess file a bit
- repatched Multisites

All small changes which doesn't have a lot to do with JMS.

After trying everything for 6 hours without even getting a lead I turn to the forum for help. I feel i have tried everything, but without any form for error message it is nearly imposible to get further. So does any one have a good idea to this one? And if not, isn't there anyway that you can get some debuging information from JMS... can't be the only one lacking some basic error information.

Best regards
Tobias
niklasfin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/14 07:28 By niklasfin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Missing image folder - How to debug 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Sorry but I don't see what can produce what you are describing.
The JCE does not seems to be a problem.
Patch on JMS should also be OK.

Concerning the .htaccess, I don't know what is changed.

If you want that we have a look on your environment, the latest choice is to order our billale support at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
In this case, we will have a look on your server and will try helping you to solve this issue.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla