English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Virtuemart Sagepay Multi-Site Bug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Virtuemart Sagepay Multi-Site Bug
Virtuemart Sagepay Multi-Site Bug 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
VirtueMart Sage Pay (Protx) VSP Forms - http://www.virtuemart-solutions.com

I am using multi-sites and virtuemart, with the VirtueMart Sage Pay (Protx) VSP Forms, the payment gateway needs a licence key for each site using the gateway but I keep getting this error due to the fact I can't save a key for each domain as part of my sites.

Code:

Notice: Constant MULTISITES_ID already defined in /home/akgas/public_html/includes/multisites.php on line 269

Notice: Constant MULTISITES_ID_PATH already defined in /home/akgas/public_html/includes/multisites.php on line 303

Notice: Constant MULTISITES_CONFIG_PATH already defined in /home/akgas/public_html/includes/multisites.php on line 310

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/akgas/public_html/includes/multisites.php:269) in /home/akgas/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/ session.php on line 432

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/akgas/public_html/includes/multisites.php:269) in /home/akgas/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 435

Hopefully someone can help me fix this problem.

When I enter the licence key in 1 of the sites it works fine. But when I add another licence key to the 2nd site it removes the first one from the site.

Thanks

Simon
axyswebs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Virtuemart Sagepay Multi-Site Bug 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Almost all the VirtueMart payment method save their configuration in files on the disk.
So perhaps that your "Sage Pay" payment method is also doing that.

So if you want a "Multisites Sage Pay" method for VirtueMart, you should consider modifying the current payment gateway.

For all the standard virtuemart payment method, we experiment a new product that will patch most of the virtuemart payment method.
We hope to release this new product soon. This would give the possibility to have different paypal email account or merchant account for the standard VirtueMart payment method. IT is not yet release because we still not have written the documentation.

If you want that we create a specifci "multisites save pay" payment method, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla