English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help
Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there

I updated to Joomla 1.7 today and now the component is not working!! When i try to access it on the backend i get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setErrorInfo() on a non-object in /home6/flamenc7/public_html/portal/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/jms2winfactory.php on line 343

and on my 25 sites on the frontend I get this Error Information above the articles:

Joomla 1.6 wird benötigt!

On this site it says JMS Multisites is compatible with Joomla 1.7 but I guess not!! I really need to get this fixed... I do websites everyday and with this error on the backend i cannot do anything, terrible...

Any help is appreciated...
fire2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
This probably mean that the JMS patches is not installed.
The error message that should be displayed with the line 343 is 'JDatabase patch is not installed'
edwin2win
graph

Re: Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Yeah I managed to patch the installation again, but I still get the message in the frontend of all my sites saying "Joomla 1.6 is required", in german. What is that? How do I get rid of it?

Thanx.
fire2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Bump. No clue as to what file is showing this error on the frontend? Im sure this must be something easy to find out for you guys that developed it...
fire2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Error when updating to Joomla 1.7 - please help 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
I don't know which extension or language file can produce this error message.
Perhaps you should search in all sources for the string "Joomla 1.6 is required"

If you want that we have a look on your server, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla