English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Unable to uninstall extensions from slave sites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Unable to uninstall extensions from slave sites
Unable to uninstall extensions from slave sites 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi - using JMS 1.2.62. I get the following error when I try to uninstall an extension in a slave site:

Warning: require_once(/xxx/xxx/xx/xx/html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters16/module.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xx/xx/xx/xx/html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php on line 592

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/xx/xx/xx/xx/html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters16/module.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /xx/xx/xx/xx/html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php on line 592

I've replaced my actual directory path with the xx above. The strange thing is that I do have the module.php file in the correct location, but my adapters directory is named adapters, not adapters16.

No problem at all uninstalling extensions from the master site. No problems installing extensions on a slave site either. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
swcomm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unable to uninstall extensions from slave sites 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Such error were fixed in JMS 1.2.63.
So get the latest version that is currently the 1.2.66
See FAQ for the procedure to get the latest version.
www.jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites

For your information, you can also uninstall module with the JMS Tool menu.
In this case, you select the slave site and after in the "module" tabs, you select the action "uninstall".
edwin2win
graph

Re: Unable to uninstall extensions from slave sites 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes, updating to 1.2.63 fixed it. Thanks.
swcomm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla