English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

configuration.php ios not copied
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: configuration.php ios not copied
Re:configuration.php ios not copied 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi
Thanks
i use joomla 1.5

but i have set into JMS template the site templates to be copied as complete files and folders so i was expecting that nothing should be linked as symlink to the master..
some of my templates are from rockettheme, they have a framework as well...

how should i set the template as the child site to keep its own folder of templates and any change i do in its template manager to be kept only into the template folder under the child site?

at the end i would need to have all this automated and users to be able to create their on site and for teh same template they to be able to change parameters without damaging other user sites..
dynamicsite
dyn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:configuration.php ios not copied 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Verify that you have correctly setup your cPanel with domain or subdomain to make reference to the correct "document root" directory of your specific slave.

I suspect that you make reference to the master directory and not to the slave site directory where you have specified your specific "/templates" directory.

Verify - step by step
- That you have effectivelly a specific "/templates" directory
- That contain of the "/templates" directory contain physical copy of the templates
- That when you set the parameters in a template that this create a "params_XXX.ini" file
- That you have "gantry" patches installed.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla