English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: CB Login PHP Fatal Error
CB Login PHP Fatal Error 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I'm running into significant issues logging into and accessing various portions of my site. The php error I keep getting is: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function replaceUserVars() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/.../modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php on line 186. I'm using Joomla! 1.5.25, PHP 5.2.17, JMS 1.2.61, CB 1.7.1 and CB Subs 1.2.2. The issues range from a complete white screen after log-in, to not recognizing the user name and password to redirecting to the main site without logging the user in. I am using JMS Multisites in order to link the three separate subdomains, but all of the user/comprofiler tables are shared among the three installations. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
amddesign
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CB Login PHP Fatal Error 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
The error message mean that there is a call to replaceUserVars() on a non object.
The object is $cbUser that seems does not contain a CB User instance.

This may happen if the user ID that CB is looking for does not exists.
In this case, CB return null.

As you mentioned that you want to share the users between the website, I suspect that you didn't correctly shared the CB tables and Joomla users between the websites.
Use the JMS Tool / table tabs to verify if the CB tables and the joomla #__users are correctly shared between the websites.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla