English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Password not changed on admin during slave create
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Password not changed on admin during slave create
Re: Password not changed on admin during slave create 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Sorry but I am not able to reproduce this case.
If you want that I have a look on your server, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Password not changed on admin during slave create 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
No, I don't want to have you to look at my site for your billable support.
But I want fixing existing bugs and clear documentation. That is what I want.
Neither I want you give anyone my FTP access.

The "password and e-mail not changing" issue exists, that is what this topic is about. You solved a part of it, as it works if new admin e-mail and password are given in the frontend. It works for me as well. But if I give rules in template as in my earlier attached image, it doesn't work.

On the attached image earlier you can check whether I have given any wrong parameters for user/email/password or not. I guess I didn't.

If you cannot reproduce the issue, please make a tutorial about it, what is the way right doing it, if I make wrong something. It will be useful for others as well. You should show me how your product work not me finding it out, then asking whether it is good or not.
Making a clear documentation is your obligation as getting it is my right. I don't think that Joomla software development is an exeptions in EU consumer protection regulations concerning having or missing users manual.

I wasted many days because of your missing documentation and getting angry you are asking me paying because of your deficiencies. You are a EU citizen, your company is in the EU, how do you dare asking me paying for support meanwhile your missing documentation doesn't fulfill any EU consumer law regulations?

Jozsef
joekker
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Password not changed on admin during slave create 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
As I am not able to reproduce it, I can just suggest that you debug yourself and try identifying the reason.

I remember that the extension is delivered under GNU/GPL and that you have all the sources in clear in case where you need to modify it or debug it.
GNU/GPL also mean that the application is delivered AS IS and without any comitment.
Here it is remember the GNU/GPL
www.jms2win.com/media/LICENSE.txt

We respect perfectly the european law.
The price corresponds to the fee for the download and a free support is provided via this forum.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2012/03/07 18:55 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla