English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Component failed to load when selected
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Component failed to load when selected
Component failed to load when selected 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
In the master site I selected "Manage Sites" When I did I got the page shown in the capture. I clicked on all the multisite links and got the same return. When I clicked on any other component it loaded, but when I tried multisite again it still failed.

It did not correct itself until I logged out and back into Joomla. Been using it all day up to this point without issue. I made no changes to the master site, only activity I did was create and delete templates and sites. Basic testing.

Couldn't post image or file. Basically it was a blank joomla page. Had the Administration header with menu, no other content, and the page footer
djdesjardins
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/02/14 23:47 By djdesjardins.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Component failed to load when selected 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
You mentioned a capture that I don't see.

Concerning the login or logout that is not clear for me, perhaps you have a problem with a cache directory or that you have the website not deployed in the correct directory or that you used a domain or a subdomain that is not correctly configured in your "cPanel" or administration tool.

If you had a "blank page" as you can read frequently in this forum, this mean that you probably have a PHP fatal error somewhere.
So check the error log to identify the reason of the blank page.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/02/16 20:40 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla