English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Single sign-in not working
Single sign-in not working 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Single Sign-In isn't working for me. I am using Joomla 2.5.3 & JMS 1.2.81 with the 'Share the whole site' option.

I have propagated the plugin to the slaves, checked the secret value is the same in master and slave configuration.php files and enabled the ssi debug mode but see no debug data.

I am confused as to where on the page to look for the ssidomain_login = true; value as specified in the trouble shooting section of the user manual.
dda
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Single sign-in not working 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
If you don't have any "ping" with a return of the debug value then you have first to verify that you have a "ping" (call) to the appropriate list of websites.

If you see correctly the javascript call to the login or logout then you should have a return of the call to the javascript.

If you don't receive any call, try verify if you don't have an error log somewhere that would give you information why the script is not called.

You can also try using the URL into a browser to test the link called and see if you receive the true/false value.

Verify step by step the elements with starting to verify that you have a call to the correct URL and that you receive an answer. When the answer is false, the most frequent reason is an error in the secret value.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla