English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Help! Confused!!
Help! Confused!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I purchased MultiSites 1.3 full, and I have a domain I wish to fully build up using this component. I have symbolic linking working and directy permissions working correctly, which was a task in its own (i basically installed suphp, and setup).

Now I see addons/modules, but no idea if they will work for 1.3.

Actually I see mutiple versions of the addons/modules, and no idea which is compatiable with which version of MultiSites. Please inform me, or add a lovely table showing which addons/modules go with which product. Cause as much as I am ready to get started, without knowing all the available functions, its hard to layout the site I wish to build.
kmonty78
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Help! Confused!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Concerning our JMS additional extension, they should work with JMS 1.3.
We didn't re-checked all but the check that we did on the "article sharing" is OK.

What you need to check in the additional extension is the compatibility between joomla 1.5 and 2.5.
Just few extension are not yet compatibility with joomla 1.6 or higher.

If you want that we help you installing, configuring your environemnt or event teaching you or develop specific things, this is also possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla