English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Change Menu Item on Creation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Change Menu Item on Creation
Change Menu Item on Creation 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
What I'm looking at is my client has their main website. When a new user enrolls on their website, and pays the required subscription fee, they want the client to receive their own personalized website.

I know JMS could create the website, subdomain, database, etc. I also know that Joomla! can create a new contact based on the registration.

On the main menu if I have a menu item for contact me, could JMS dynamically change that contact from the default to the contact for the client who's site is being automatically created?

Basically, the default contact on the menu item is Master User. The client signs up, with the name being New User. Upon creation of the site, the contact menu item would change from Master User to New User, so the client has to do absolutely nothing on their site.
omcreations
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Change Menu Item on Creation 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Yes it is possible to perform customization of a website when it is created.
This is possible when you enable the billable website feature that allows executing additional plugins. This billable website functionality require website quota. Go in your JMS setting to see the quota management.

When you create a JMS layout for the website creation form the front-end, you can add custom fields that you can use later by a plugin.
For some customer, we already created such kind of plugin.
The solution that we created is generally based on the Search/Replace plugin that we automatically configure based on fields present in the layout.
So that, you can use keywords anywhere in your website to be replaced by the real value.

If you want that we create such specific plugin for you, you can order that at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla