English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multisite Clearification
Multisite Clearification 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Here's my scenario.
* Monthly recurring billable sites.
* Mostly Shared DB and Core files, with exception to needing unique:
  • Images/Media folders

• Menu Mods Only (all other mods shared from master).

• Articles

• Article Categories

• Users (I do NOT want shared access)

• OSMap Sitemap (utilizing correct slave menu(s))

I'll need a template which has these settings ready to go for replication. In replication, I need FTP images, DB menus, DB menu mods, DB articles, DB article categories, and DB OSMap Sitemap copied from master example. Is what I've laid out feasible with JMS?
How does Joomla core, or rather your system, handle copying articles from the master into the slave dbs in regards to SEF urls? I need my sites to output the same menus names, same sef url names, but with different content in each article per the clients needs.

As for the recurring billing, see you have a VM example, but that's not recurring. Just looking for feedback at this point in time on that issue. Not a make or break deal in purchase.

Thanks!
techgump
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multisite Clearification 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
What you are describing is what you can see at www.mywebsite2win.com.

If you really share the whole content of the website except some parts like the articles and the categories, it is possible to create specific plugin to do special customization.
This is not available in standard.

What you can do is creating a website that is a clone of a template and you can also have specific /images directory.
You can define a rule in the JMS Template that consists in copying a specific Zip file to setup default images.

If you want to proceed with billable website, the current bridge exists with Hikashop under J3.x.
You can also use HikaShop and Akeeba subscription to manage the subscriptions

To be compliant with european law, you can also use the www.hikainvoices.com to generate the invoices
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla