English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem creating slave sites from master site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem creating slave sites from master site
Problem creating slave sites from master site 11 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi. I am trying to create multiple slave sites (stores) from a master site with hikashop. I want to share users and hikashop categories. So I make a new site template as the one in the share user tutorial video (modifing to the master site not to the slave 1 web site). After I create a new site I see that in tools it said that it shares the hikashop modules, tables and user tables. But When I visit the site is absolutely empty. I modify the site template putting in "Folders and files" to copy almoste every folder but everything remains the same. The slave website appears empty. Any ideas? thnaks.
ticasistencia
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem creating slave sites from master site 11 Years ago Karma: 54
If you have JMS 1.3.09 and Hikashop 2.1.2 or higher, the multisites functionalities are present and Hikashop is able to filter the categories depending on the website.

You need to setup the JMS Template rule for the Hikashop filtering.

If you have a problem of display of the Hikashop module, verify that you have postions defined in the Joomla module as well as pages on which the module must be displayed and also published the module.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla