English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Trouble installing eXtplorer on slave
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Trouble installing eXtplorer on slave
Trouble installing eXtplorer on slave 15 Years ago Karma: 0
I recently updated to ver 1.1.19 and while I was at it I figured I should update eXtplorer. I guess I did it in the wrong order...I uninstalled and reinstalled it on the master, then went to do the same on the slaves. But when I try to install on slave I get this:

Code:

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
        * JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /path/to/root/public_html/multisites/Campustown-New/tmp/install_49e230eae5005/ to /path/to/root/public_html/administrator/components/com_extplorer/
        * Component Install: Could not copy PHP uninstall file.
        * It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'install.extplorer.php'

* Install Component Error

Is there a work around? Also is there anyway to just update the master with the components and be done?
wtfbrb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Trouble installing eXtplorer on slave 15 Years ago Karma: 54
This is probably an error in this extension itself.
I suppose that the "uninstall" file is not correctly placed in the component you have to installed.

Try to unzip this extension into a temporary directory and install it from this directory.
I suspect that you will have another error message more explicit that will tell you that an "uninstall" file is missing or not found.
In general, you have to copy the missing file into the root directory and that solve the problem.

If this is confirm, you could report this bug to the author of the extension.
This problem arise also when installing the master website from a directory instead of the package.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla