English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Video for install on 1.3?
Video for install on 1.3? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Is there going to be a tutorial video for installing on 1.3. I am having issues following along with the older video and getting my site to work correctly.
james2581
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My YouTube Channel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
If you are thinking about getting support let me assure you it is worth every penny. Here is a video explaining my experience with ordering support youtu.be/ba3RjbG9Lmw

Re: Video for install on 1.3? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
We don't have created video for JMS 1.3.

You should normally use the standard joomla extension manager to perform the install.

If you have an issue, please give a detailled description of the error message, potential screenshot and description.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Video for install on 1.3? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm sorry for the confusion. Not a video for installing jms, but a video for using 1.3, setting up slaves, etc. Some of the screen shots are different, for those that need to see step by step and how to do things.
james2581
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My YouTube Channel
If you are thinking about getting support let me assure you it is worth every penny. Here is a video explaining my experience with ordering support youtu.be/ba3RjbG9Lmw

Re: Video for install on 1.3? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
In JMS 1.3, we have effectivelly review the look and group the field by themes to make that more clear (we hope).
Most of the fields name are the same except that you have new ones for the new functionalities depending on the product edition (basic, medium, full).

We expect to create a video but probably not before several month.
We are still in beta and we need to reach the stable version before have time to build a new video. Probably not before the end of the year.
We will try building one before the "Joomla World Conference" in san jose that is held in november and where we are speaker.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2012/09/13 21:47 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla