English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Joomprods paid system
Joomprods paid system 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,

Can you let me know if "PaidSystem" developed by joomprod for adsmanager can work with JMS?

I only ask because im getting the following error "Error loading component: com_paidsystem, 1"

Cheers
eaps
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Joomprods paid system 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
When you have an error like "Error loading component: com_XXXX, 1" this is the symptom in Joomla 2.5 that the extension is not present on the disk.

Try uninstall the extension and re-install it from the slave site back-end.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Joomprods paid system 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I have done what you asked, but when i try and install i get "unable to find install package"
eaps
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Joomprods paid system 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I had to delete the slave sites and install them again, but i dont want to have to do that again.

Im having an issue, where on adsmanager paidsystem with the master site everything works great, but on the slaves the images dont save to the correct location and the image is lost, so paidsystem and adsmanager cannot display them, why would this only happen to the slaves?
eaps
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Joomprods paid system 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
When you have the "unable to find install package" this is the symptom that the extension does not use standard joomla installation system and they bypass it.
This is the case of some extension that start to install a temporary extension before installing the final extension. In this case, the names are not identical and JMS can not find the existing extension.

In JMS 1.3, there is a possibility to ignore the file and version checking.
In JMS 1.2, this functionality is present but there is still a bug that I need to fix to allow re-installing an extension with the ignore of the control. This is a parameter in the "multisites.cfg.php" file that you can enable to ignore the version checking. The flag is MULTISITES_IGNORE_MANIFEST_VERSION

Becareful when ignoring the extension name and version because you can create inconsistencies with the DB layout structure and the extension PHP code. It is required that the extension and DB layout are compatible together.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2012/09/22 10:38 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla