English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

old slave site does not exist - error in error log
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: old slave site does not exist - error in error log
old slave site does not exist - error in error log 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I deleted an old slave site that we created when you first helped me to install jms multisite version 1.3.17 We're running Joomla 2.5.14.

Now I'm getting an error in our cpanel logs that says that this slave site doesn't exist.

Warning: DocumentRoot [home/public_html/domains/site-name.com/subdomains/name-of-old-slave-site/public_html] does not exist

Can you please let me know how I would go about finding what/where is looking for this old slave site still or where the error is coming from. The slave site no longer shows up in my Multisite Site Manager and the files are no longer on the cpanel.

Thank you!
wspartner
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: old slave site does not exist - error in error log 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
The path where a slave site is supposed to be deployed is configured in the JMS manage site that receive its default value from the JMS template.

Check your slave site definition and the "deploy folder".
As you seems using cPanel and subdomains, the deploy folder must match the value of the "document root" present on the subdomain.

Also check the value that you have in your cPanel concerning this subdomain.
You mentioned that you don't have the subdomain defined anymore.
Perhaps that you have a wildcard subdomain defined somewhere (*.domain.com)
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla