English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Slave site template "template style" image path
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Slave site template "template style" image path
Slave site template "template style" image path 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I have a slave site which I just added, that when I try to modify one of my specific template's image logo file path, and I choose the Select button, it opens up into the master site's "images" directory, instead of in my slave site's "images_specific" directory. Yes, the slave site's template directory is not a symbolic link.

How can I make media manager look into my slave's images_specific directory?

(I had to use phpMyAdmin to manually edit my #_template_styles image path to solve the problem. But the Media Manager issue still remains.)

Thanks
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2015/09/29 22:56 By azurelink.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Slave site template "template style" image path 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear friend
Check on the JMS configuration of the slave site:
On installation directory of slave site we have: path/{site_id}
On new directory images we have it on blank and it takes the installation directory to get the images from the slave site
webuc
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Slave site template "template style" image path 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks Illanosb — I'm not sure what you are asking me to do and how it relates to my problem with Media Manager? Maybe your configuration is not the same as ours?

All of my slave sites have individual "images_specific" directories for their images which are located in each slave's deploy directory.

Here is the generic Deployed Directory path:
/home/myaccount/domains/childsite/public_html

I don't see any configuration options for determining how Media Manager accesses each slave site's images_specific directory. It just takes me into the master site's "images" diretory, intead of into a particular slave site's "images_specific" directory, which is where I want to go.

Could this be a bug in JMS?
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/10/01 21:32 By azurelink.

Here is a screenshot of a mobile template used for this slave site on which I am able to choose a logo image. On the "Advanced" tab, under "Logo" when I click on the "Select" button, it opens what I believe is the Media Manager image browser and by default it is showing files within the Master site's "images" directory, instead of in this particular Slave site's "images_specific" directory. There is no way to move out of this directory into my slave's directory.

I hope that makes the problem clearer to you.
(Having problems uploading the screenshot image pngfile.)
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Dear Azure,
I cannot see your configuration for image path but if you tell me the procedure that you use to configure it we can help you.
webuc
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Slave site template "template style" image path 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi illanosb —

My configuration for images_specific is: Copy: Copy the folder of file.
And "images" is: Special: Special copy.

Is that what you want to know?
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/10/16 22:33 By azurelink.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla