English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site
Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I am attempting to update and extension called Store Locator. The developer says the update process is to just overinstall and that no database tables are affected.

I updated the component on my master site in the Joomla Extension Manager, but when I tried to install the component on the slave site, I got the following error.

What should I do?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Library path /libraries/framework cannot be found.' in /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/libraries/loader.php:374 Stack trace: #0 /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/jms2winfactory.php(35): JLoader::registerNamespace('Joomla', '/home/myaccount/d...') #1 /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php(27): require_once('/home/myaccount/d...') #2 /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/includes/defines_multisites.php(627): require_once('/home/myaccount/d...') #3 /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/includes/defines_multisites.php(662): MultiSites::onInstallSetOverwrite() #4 /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/includes/defines_multisites.php(685): MultiSites::main() #5 /home/myaccount in /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/subdomains/network/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 374
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Which is your Joomla version ?
Which is your JMS version ?
Did you performed an update/upgrade of Joomla recently ?

If you don't have the latest JMS version (1.3.47), please retry with the latest JMS.
See the procedure in the FAQ to get the latest version.
jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites#cat-122
edwin2win
graph

Re: Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for your reply Edwin.

Joomla 3.4.1, JMS 1.3.39 FULL

When I click on the "Check for updates" menu item, I get the following error message in the Joomla Administrator area:

"An error has occurred.
0 Unknown archive type."

And as far as attempting to obtain the latest version while logged in a jms2win.com, I think there might be a conflict between my two accounts. One which I created for myself for my tech support requests. And the other which I created for my client, with which I purchased the JMS Multisites extension since they are the owners. When I log in with either account, my same name appears next to the logout button at the top.

******* Update *******

I was able to download the JMS update file. I'll back up the site(s), uninstall the patches, update JMS, and will let you know whether that fixes the errors, or not.

Thanks!
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/05/07 21:42 By azurelink.

Re: Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I was not able to upgrade JMS to 1.3.47.

After uninstalling the patches, the following patches were not uninstalled(still said "OK"):

administrator/components/com_multisites/multisites.xml
administrator/defines.php
defines.php
administrator/components/com_menus/models/menutypes.php

I attempted to install JMS 1.3.47, and got the following messages:

Warning: Component Install: The XML file did not contain an administration element
Error: Error installing component

JMS upgrade failed.

I re-installed the patches, which went fine.

What should I do?

Error messages still a problem.
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/05/07 22:13 By azurelink.

Re:Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I still need help with this issue Edwin. I just tried to upgrade an extension in a slave site and I got this error:

Code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Library path /libraries/framework cannot be found.' in /home/account/domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/libraries/loader.php:374 Stack trace: #0 /home/ account/domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/jms2winfactory.php(35): JLoader::registerNamespace('Joomla', '/home/account/d...') #1 /home/account/domains/mastersite.com/ subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php(27): require_once('/home/account/d...') #2 /home/account/domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/ includes/defines_multisites.php(627): require_once('/home/account/d...') #3 /home/account/domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/includes/defines_multisites.php(662): MultiSites::onInstallSetOverwrite() #4 /home/account/ domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/includes/defines_multisites.php(685): MultiSites::main() #5 /home/phmcnet in /home/account/domains/mastersite.com/subdomains/mastersubdomain/public_html/libraries/loader.php on line 374
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Problem updating Store Locator in Slave Site 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
With Joomla 3.4.1, you need the JMS 1.3.40 or higher.
The latest JMS is 1.3.47 that contain several fixes for J3.4 compatibility

So install the JMS 1.3.47
See FAQ for the update procedure
www.jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites#cat-122
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla