English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login
JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Everything seemed to have gone well, following the demo installation v1.1 PDF document.

After the check patches step ran, I was presented with the administrator login screen, as the PDF manual said I would be But when I log in, it simply re-shows the login screen. No errors, no problems, just shows me the admin login page over and over.

Any help would be appreciated.
Spanka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
After investigation, this is a problem relative to Joomla Session that was corrupted due to an indirect call session performed by JMS.
The environment in which it was been revealed is Joomla 1.5.7 with FTP Layer enabled and a very secured server.

The problem is fixed in JMS 1.1.14 to avoid the indirect session call performed during the JMS processing.
edwin2win
graph

Re:JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

i got a king of the same problem. I installed the master at

domain.com/site

and the slave at

domain.com/test

now, when i want to login in at the test/administrator , i get an invalid token from the login-component

I can't figure out how to solve it.
dJeedJee.net
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
"Invalid Token" is a message returned by Joomla when the session is no more valid (this may happen when you have wait to long on a form)
Can experiment such thing when you go in the administration of your website and you don't enter the login and password immediately but wait several minutes before to try login.
edwin2win
graph

Re:JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
That's not the case. I had two administrators on the same pc active. I found a configuration that works. But in the new situation, when you have two administrators opened and you log out, the other one also gets logged-out.

Another session-thing and can it besolved?
dJeedJee.net
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/02/11 16:38 By dJeedJee.net.

Re:JMS 1.1 - installed & patched, but cannot login 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
JMS does not touch to the sessions.
This is a Joomla standard processing.
If this is the same domain name, I suppose the session is unique and that could explain why when you log out from one admin, you are also log out from the other one.

Frankly, I don't see solution to that.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla