English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Problem with child slave
Re:Problem with child slave 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Hi Edwin

The database is located at localhost and the IP address is not 127.0.0.0 -we use a dedicated server with a unique IO address for all our main domains.

sorry for the spelling mistake IO should of course be IP

Cheers,
FH45
FH45
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi Edwin,

I have again tried many different things the last one was that I uninstalled JMS and deleted all directories related to JMS which not was delted during uninstall.

Hereafter I installed JMS again whent to the entire configuration again and the same happen -here is the full error:

Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxx`.`jos_users`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'xxxx_xxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'jos_users' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxxx_xxxx`.`jos_users`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_users` TO `xxxx_xxxxx`@`xxxxxxxx` IDENTIFIED BY 'xxxxxxxxx' WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_users` TO `xxxxx_xxxxxx`@`xxxxxxxxxxx` IDENTIFIED BY 'xxxxxxxxx' WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_users`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'xxxxx_xxxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'jos_users' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxx`.`jos_users`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_session AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_session`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'xxxxx_xxxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'jos_session' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_session AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_session`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxx`.`jos_session` TO `xxxxxx_xxxx`@`xxxxxxxx` IDENTIFIED BY 'xxxxxxxxxx' WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_session` TO `xxxxxx_xxxxx`@`xxxxxxxx` IDENTIFIED BY 'xxxxxxxxx' WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_session AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_session`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'xxxxxx_xxxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'jos_session' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_session AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxxx_xxxxxx`.`jos_session`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user 'xxxxxx_xxxxx@'localhost' for table 'jos_core_acl_aro' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_groups' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_groups' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_groups`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_map' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_map' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_map`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_sections AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_sections' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_sections AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_sections AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_aro_sections' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_aro_sections AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_aro_sections`
Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map`
Create User error [1132]: Query = [GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;], DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map` TO ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xx.xx.xx.xx.xxx` IDENTIFIED BY ‘xxxxxxxxxxx’ WITH GRANT OPTION;]
Error [1142] retrying query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map`]. DB Error: CREATE VIEW command denied to user ‘xxxxx_xxxxx’@’xxxxxxx’for table 'jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS SELECT * FROM `xxxxx_xxxxx`.`jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map`

I can see that your video regarding shared users not is based on ver Version 1.2.25 Our ver is (Latest available: 1.2.25) Patches definition Version 1.2.31 (Latest available: 1.2.31) as the video have different parameters in Folder and Files -installation is in our ver dirlinks: copy folder to subfolder Links - I am not sure if this is correct but it is the default.

I am sorry to say but it dosen't seems to that we will get it to work. If you based on the above have some suggestions then please let us know.

FH45
FH45
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/03/28 11:00 By FH45.

Re:Problem with child slave 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
The error is "command denied "
You will find plenty of reply in the forum concerning this error message.
The reason is that you don't have a MySQL user that has the privileges to share the MySQL table. You must have the privileges to CREATE VIEWS and SHOW VIEWS.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2010/03/28 11:34 By edwin2win.

Hello again,

We have now had Hostgator to support us in getting it to work and have now all the right MYSQL priviliges -but it is still not working even on our dedicated server.

Now we are getting this error; MakeDB - DB Connection fail.WARNNOTCONNECTDB

From reading this post www.jms2win.com/forum/24-joomla-multi-si...?limit=6&start=6 in your forum I can see that other have the same problem even after they have had there Host provider to support them with the MYSQL privilliges.

I have from your early development of JMS had high expectation to JMS but I think there is something wrong and I wish someone at this forum would tell us what the problem is e.g. down grade or anything which would help. We are running out of time with our portal project and need to move on getting it going. So I am sorry to say that if we don't get it to work like other in this forum who have given up we will properly need to do the same.

FH45
FH45
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Problem with child slave 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
If you have found in the forum that somebody else called the Hostgator support and that they did not correctly changed the permission.

Are you using the latest JMS version ?
The post you make reference in the forum is related to a problem when creating a slave site from the front-end for which the "multisites.cfg.php" file was not read.
This is fixed for the JMS 1.2.20.
edwin2win
graph

Hello Edwin,

I would like to inform you that we got it to work and that it was Hostgator who haven't done the privileges correct. First time we have any issue with Hostgator normally they are just on everything we ask them to do 100%. Hostgator is far the best Hosting and ISP we ever have used.

I apologise -you was right about the privileges.

We are now moving ahead with our portal project based on JMS and I am looking forward to be working with you and the JMS extensions.

I saw you have a new upgrade for JMS but I diden't receive your email with the update link.

FH45

P.S. if any one at this Forum need to know about how the privileges should be configured to make sure it work with JMS please let me know and I will explain it ste by step.
FH45
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla