English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools
Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
MultiSites should be compatible with Zoo?

When I install Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools, I get blank pages in all my slave sites. Why is that?

Thanks
jari646
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Blank page is the symptom of a PHP Fatal Error somewhere.
So check your "error log" to get more info on the Fatal Error.
In general this give you the source and line where there is a fatal error.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

This is what I found in error log

[30-Sep-2011 14:38:05] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:09] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:16] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:33] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:44] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:46] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:38:47] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:39:36] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:39:43] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:40:03] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:40:14] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:40:16] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:40:56] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:40:59] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 11:41:04] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:41:26] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:41:49] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
[30-Sep-2011 14:41:54] PHP Fatal error: Class 'systemHelper' not found in /home/autoviih/public_html/administrator/components/com_zoo/framework/classes/app.php on line 138
jari646
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
So edit the file at this location and read it to discover what mean the line 138 and which class does not exists.

If you want that we have a look in this source, please send us the zoo extension in the attachement of an email.
See the "contact us" for the email address.
www.jms2win.com/en/contact
edwin2win
graph

Re: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I have contacted Zoo support and they have looked the problem in my website. After they look it, the response was this:

well, there is a problem that is not easy to fix. ZOO actually makes sure that you don't get out of your Joomla root dir. I am uncertain as to how the Multisite extension works exactly, but I guess it is setting the Joomla root directory and thereby confuses the ZOO. But it seems other components like com_extplorer are having troube there too.

Have you tried to install ZOO on the slave site again?

Is there way to solve this, or do I just have to forget this? What is your opinion?
jari646
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Zoo 2.4.16 Inluding all Apps and Tools 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I have the same problem. Until this issue is resolved I can not access my sites administration slaves because I get a blank page with this error ".../ components / com_zoo / framework / classes / app.php on line 138 ". Please give us a solution soon. The Zoo component is as important as Win2Win for our work. We can not go on with this problem without sacrificing one of the two components. Please.
Redes Asociadas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla