English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

virtuemart bridge does not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: virtuemart bridge does not work
virtuemart bridge does not work 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

I have latest jms on joomla 1.5.24 and i tried on both VM 1.1.7 and 1.1.8
I have followed your video training step by step and i created a templare with sku and i added the sku to virtuemart. Before 1 year i had got the vm bridge too ( vesrion 1.1.0 ) as i see this is the current version too so i did not buy it second time. I installed it and i checked that all paches are OK

I can create no billable sites and if i set my menu to billable then the site is created and it fails on the next step and the cart does not get the sku so the system indicates the following

---
The site prefix 'test3' with alias 'test3' is deployed.

Cart
Your Cart is currently empty.
----

Also I cannot find any order into virtuemart

the other strange issue is that on settings it coundsdown all these errors as sites quota so i am afraid that i will paying you for not realy bought sites, I would expect quota to countdown once a payment is done and a site is confirmed.

pls advice
all the best
stavros
dynamicsite
dyn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: virtuemart bridge does not work 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Check that the product in VirtueMart is published and that the sku infos is correctly spelled.

The quota is updated as soon as the website is created as the status of a website does not change the fact that website is created.
In addition, you can change and confirm a website without payment when you do that manually.
If you delete a website from the front-end, you should have the quota update. (Not from the back-end).
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/11/18 16:05 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla